Fields and Frame ideas

05:34

For my ideas I was inspired by Veronica briefing of her project on Rotoscoping and the techniques, I like the way images it been manipulated by drawing in it. So I research possible video to show how rotoscoping is done through Photoshop and after effect. And how this work using Photoshop, 


I was also looking for ideas and inspiration and I came across this video showing different motion techniques. something that I can get inspired to this was an advert by Giorgio Antoni having two screen to show to perspectives.

I tried to make an attempt in this techniques using aftereffect, so drawing on each frame so, I got a footage of me when it was really foggy day, and took some picture with it, and then using the drawing tool made it as a single frame, drawn of each shot.




Also looked a video collage, using two shot to create and make effect, just looked at different editing techniques to me inspire upon and just to have a different set of video, when people explain a memory having two different shot to tell them by.




A video posted by @aureta on



This video and collages  was inspired video that is emerging together this really cool photography and video piece is something that I was looked to do in terms of techniques. Manipulated and emerging different images together. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe