During the easter break

16:42

So during the Easter break we had to find another dancer because the dancer Malfada couldn't be able to continue to take part again because of too much work to be honest she missed about three rehearsals with me during that period from then that when I realized that she wouldn't be able to do, so me and the rest of the team try and find a dancer in a short space of time, we then tried and agree to meet up with her in the breather studio, this was my opportunity in such as short period of time to start everything again however with a different dancer, I met with her and we discussed and went straight on to choreography while Andre and Klara talked about the different shots that she can do.



 

Test 2 
We had another rehearsal i thought it was also best to do some rehearsal in Basketball court at my house however it didn't work well as much so we decide to do so in the breathe studio i had to contracted them before hand to have rehearsals but this time it was the routine with the aurora when she is in the dance studio I, this was with Jonny he was explaining the types of lighting they could use in the actual day this was also the part where we decided to do out first measurement scene and it went well, this gave us hope to know that the syncing from one location to the next did work. 





Rehearsal
So I thought I should give the dancer a final rehearsal before we had to officially shoot on 8th of April, this give the dancer to prepare herself, I wanted to give her some tips and thought I also made sure the Andre was happy with the routine and if there was much improvement needed to be done.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe