Book Reseach

16:53


Voice in the Cinema


I read some book that Kathleen recommended to me to get myself some  about the original, and how I want my film to look authentic, to drive the  action forward, it funny to know this also mention about Physo, this was very helpful for me to explore the historical aspect and the way in which  voiceover have been used in film. And the way in which is been has controlling sound and voice in the dialogue.






Essay in Love

Also research on the use of Narrative in Literature get inspired by the use of language that has been used in the story, this is not partially a place in which I fond off however I though it a great start when it come to the story and narrative aspect of the film, this will help me understand the linguistic and the development from start to finish. The essay was really good in term of getting the reader to be glued to the story, there wasn't one moments where I thought wasn't interesting, I like the idea that the narrative was talking in first person. I made some notes on which that caught my attention to in this essay and highlighted key points.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe