Bake sale

06:08




        

So we did a bake sell on Thursday 17th  I went to Steve to get the risk assessment, a week ahead before the Bake sale, I informed Emma Stone, she recommend doing on Thursday, after that I made a list of ambitious recipes for people to try, I think I was a little too ambitious in terms of baking, which is in the link, this was basically the amount that we are aimed to raise in the bake sale. I made sure the and Klara generously donated her clothes with her We raised about £76 of the sale this a little what we have expected however still have tried to do the best we can as a team.               

In term of role ,rosie suggest for me to me director assistant and also for me to see how hard I can try instead of me being the directing the choreography. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe